Supplier Quality Assurance/Admin Systems Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Title: Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer, Burnley
Accountable to: Quality Manager, Burnley
Base Location: Site based with occasional travel as required
Perm Full time role
Mon – Thurs 7.30am – 4.15 pm
Fri 8am – 1.15pm
33 days hols including bank hols
OT paid at time and half
Contr Pension Scheme
Salary £20,000 - £23,000 pr annum MAX
Responsible for ensuring company suppliers meet the business and customers quality requirements for production services provision.
Procedure review and updates as required to support improvement & compliance.
* Work with Operation teams to address supplied product non-conformance incidents found during production and after release to the customer (where the root cause is deemed a supplier issue)
* Management of the supplier non-conformance process, including administration of supplier quality plans.
* Monitor and track supplier approvals, maintain records and assistance with supplier audits when necessary.
* Establish and maintain sound working relationships with suppliers.
* Supplier data analysis to support supplier KPI reviews & supplier improvement initiatives.
* Ensure all data capture, files and documents are written, named and maintained in accordance with the company Quality Management System.
* Escalate any quality and /or business reputation linked risks identified.
* Specification management.
* Quality Assurance activities as required
Key Skills and Requirements:
* Persistent and accurate, with strong attention to detail and the ability to analyse data & identify trends.
* Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with suppliers and internal colleagues is essential.
* Competent and confident user of MS Windows and Office packages including the ability to collate and prepare data for presentations and reports.
* Experience of working within a multi-site manufacturing business environment.
* An appreciation of quality management systems standards such as ISO9001, AS9100 or equivariant is advantageous.
* Formal Audit training, preferably International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) AS9100 / ISO9001 qualification.
* Proficient in using key quality tools such as Root Cause Corrective Action, Failure Mode Effect Analysis.
* A full, clean current driving licence is an advantage.
NB. This job description is intended for use as a guide only and is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
Please send your CV in WORD format only. You shall be contacted should the client pre select your application based upon your suitability for the role from the details you have provided ie skills, attributes. Immediate interviews to fill role asap