Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
£30,000 to £33,000
Do you want to take responsibility for the day to day finances of an ethical and growing organisation? Working in a pleasant, friendly atmosphere?
Are you able to manage 1 staff member (clerical finance)?
* Preparation of monthly management accounts
* Monthly board pack reporting including variance analysis and KPIs
* Budgeting and financial forecasting
* Preparation and processing of payroll
* Account reconciliations
* Debtor and creditor management
* Implementation and management of controls and procedures.
* Maintenance of HR systems and records
* Supervision of finance/administration team – (1 staff member)
* Ad hoc projects supporting the strategic development of the wider business
* Be highly numerate with good spreadsheet skills (Excel)
* Have an enthusiastic and proactive approach
* Have strong Management accountancy skills
* Be appropriately qualified (AAT or ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified)
* Experienced in Sage 50
* Some knowledge of HR processes and procedures would be desirable
* Can work in an autonomous capacity
* Wanting a stable rewarding role
* £30,000 to £33,000 to basic salary
* 25 Days holiday plus Stats
* Free parking
* Office Hours Monday to Friday – 39 hours per week
* Permanent and stable career opportunity
Does this sound like the long-term career move for you? Apply Now!
Rekruut Consultancy is a successful Accountancy & Finance Consultancy.
Full details of our GDPR policy and our commitment to ensuring your data is protected can be found on our company website
£30k - £33k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£4k - £50k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£34k - £36k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual