Controls Design Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The ideal Controls Engineer will also work closely alongside the production and manufacturing departments and provide technical support as required.
It is also expected that the Electrical Controls Engineer will ensure compliance with all design, regulatory and test requirements and be knowledgeable with CAD packages.
Electrical Controls Engineer Position Overview
* Preparation and configuration of standard and custom wiring drawings
* Completion of design work, drawing creation and technical documentation
* Project managing, attending meetings, organising Labour and supervision on site.
* Work with suppliers to ensure projects meet performance requirements
* Provide technical support
* Ensuring compliance with design & test requirements
* Developing test rigs, models and prototype control systems.
Electrical Controls Engineer Position Requirements
* HNC/HND or degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
* Experience with automation, product handling, or special purpose machinery
* Previous experience in a design engineering role
* Working understanding of wiring diagrams & control packages
* Reading and understanding design specifications and technical drawings
* Experienced in the use of CAD and Microsoft software packages
* Full UK driving license
If you would be interested in the above role, please apply now and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch for more information!
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
£40k - £45k Annual
£38k - £45k Annual