Italian Speaking Sales Executive
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Stafford – Permanent
Hours - 7.30 to 16.30 Mon-Thurs / 7.30 to 15.00 Fri
Salary - starts between £21k-£22k depending on experience plus uncapped commission (we expect up to £6k in your first year) after 12-18 months service your base salary will increase to £30k plus uncapped commission.
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for the continued growth and development within the Italian market. You will have accounts to manage and develop along with warm leads, giving you the opportunity to inform and consult prospective new clients.
This opportunity will be your first step towards building a successful career within international sales.
* Develop lasting relationships with new and existing customers
* Develop customer base in the Italian market
* Liaise with the Sales Managers to develop strategies to improve sales activity
* To ensure all KPI's and personal development targets are achieved
* To maintain accurate records using the company CRM system
* Ensure company expectations are met
* Delivery of first class service
Candidates skills and experience:
* Preferably 1 years related experience in Sales or Customer Relations
* Excellent communication skills
* Fluent in Italian
* IT literate
* Great atmosphere about the whole business
* Free Parking
* Pension contribution
* Death in Service
* Childcare Vouchers
* Weekly competitions and incentives
* Canteen facilities
If you are genuinely determined the sky’s the limit. Uncapped commission is on top of your basic salary of £21k - £22k, which will increase to £30k within your first 18 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate
£21k - £21k Annual
£21k - £22k Annual
£19k - £20k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual