Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Building systems that deliver a great experience for customers interacting with the business.
This is a great opportunity for an undergraduate to start their career as a software developer in the financial services industry.
Blue has built a technology platform that has helped it become one of the
fastest growing companies in Europe. All systems are deployed on top of Amazon’s AWS cloud using continuous integration and deployment.
You will be working in a team of experienced software developers who will assist and mentor as you develop your skills.
This position’s job duties and responsibilities include:
* Work with the product owner to implement functionality in user stories.
* Attend daily stand-up meetings
* Investigate bugs and create code fixes where necessary.
* Write code that is easy for your co workers to maintain
Enjoy problem solving and bring a positive attitude that adds energy to the team
* 3 months or more experience writing code using C#, Java or a similar general purpose language.
* Worked with a DVCS either Git, Mercurial or similar
* Have a good understanding of what a database is and the function it performs.
* Continuous support and ongoing training
* Excellent progression and career development within the company
* Support for courses and personal development
* 25 days holidays + bank holidays and a day off for your birthday
* Subsidised gym membership
* Private medical insurance after probation
* Life insurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Technology Loan Scheme
You will need to drive due to rural location. Car parking available
£47k - £47k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual