Operations and Maintenance documentation reviewer - Electrical
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
To assist Maintenance Engineers in reviewing Operation & Maintenance (O&M) documentation from Crossrail to ensure that as‑built, asset data and spares information are to the required quality and format at Acceptance.
2. Principal Accountabilities
* Review and comment on the quality, completeness and accuracy of Operation and Maintenance (O&M) documentation supplied by Crossrail.
* Review and comment on Test and Commissioning (T&C) data.
* Complete site auditing and verification against designs and standards.
* Produce non-conformance reports and escalate issues.
* Interface with London Underground (LU), London Overground (LO), MTR, Crossrail, Network Rail, Asset Engineering and Operations to ensure appropriate information is received and communicated appropriately.
* Manage deliverables detailed in the maintenance readiness delivery plan.
* Undertake activities as decided by the line manager to achieve departmental goals.
3. Main challenges of the job
* Timely review of O&M and T&C information.
* Working with multiple stakeholders and different organisations.
* Achieving programme delivery to challenging timescales.
* Adapting to strategic needs and competing priorities.
4. Dimensions & Interfaces (both internal and external)
* Reporting to the Maintenance Engineer.
* Interfacing with various Maintenance & Engineering disciplines.
* Liaising with Project Managers including RfL, Crossrail and the Project Delivery team.
* Liaising with Operations Business team and wider Operations directorate for governance and performance progress reporting.
5. Person Specification
* Must have significant practical & theoretical knowledge and experience in maintaining all things electrical and controls. Expert knowledge in LV distribution, Small power, UPS, Lighting Controls, BMS and load transfer switches.
* Able to understand complex, technical concepts and translate them into clear, accessible content with accuracy and attention to detail.
* An awareness of Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality practices as applicable to a rail environment.
* Good organisational and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Able to work using own initiative and manage own workload.
* Previously experience of Crossrail delivery projects and / or understanding of Crossrail Handover process, Asset Information (O&Ms, Asset Data) would be desirable.
* Confident and professional in face-to-face, phone, email and web communications.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience of working in a railway maintenance environment would be advantageous