Mobile Ventilation Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
you would be looking after a large portfolio for the client,
servicing communal units,
PPM on the buildings
Air handling units
the client is an SME worth 20 million, and have recently won a new contract and looking to expand
Summary of Role:
It is the responsibility of the Mobile Repair Technician to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account and the range of facilities, assets and service lines being managed Establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role. Generally reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principle Engineer, the role will involve pro-actively managing planned and reactive work orders and liaising with the Customer Support Centre to close out work orders and enable effective communications into the team and the Customer
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
• Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
• Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support our Customers business objectives
• Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
• Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
• Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
• Where necessary, work with Suppliers to deliver excellence in service into our Customers
• Pro-actively manage feedback of information back into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
• Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
• Support the Facilities Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
• Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
• Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
• Manage entry of cost information (time and materials) into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
Qualifications: F Gas qualification and refrigerant handling certificate; Full driving licence
Relevant Experience: Experience of commercial display fridge maintenance and split A/C maintenance in petrol forecourt environment
please contact or call (phone number removed) for more information