Sales Analyst and Administrator
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary on offer is circa £22,000.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience using electronic pricing/ordering systems and experience in data analysis.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Maintaining price files, completing weekly and monthly data reports and working with customers and account managers to provide accurate sales data
* Analysing and producing data for departments across the business to help the various departments become more efficient
* Updating the customer’s electronic pricing and ordering systems, working with the account managers to ensure the pricing is competitive and product data is correct
* Assisting the sales department with price management including price changes and the implementation of projects to monitor and maintain margin and profit
* Building strong business relationships with customer’s administration teams to ensure contractible obligations of data requests and monthly and weekly reporting is completed
* Updating the sales and contact data and maintaining all databases and ordering systems
* Compiling and analysing sales budgets, customer sales figures and sales trends
* Data analysis experience
* Electronic pricing/ordering systems experience
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details