Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
The company has a busy machine shop, where they require a manual machinist to assist in the growth and development of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Confident use of manual machining- including mill, lathes, grinders and borers
• Working on various components within a subcontracting environment
• Adhering to health & safety standards
• Responsible for own workflow and machinery
• Working a days shift Monday to Friday
• Strong emphasis on quality
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Excellent attitude to work
• Engineering background
• Setting and running manual machinery
• Experience of working in a machine shop environment
• Experience of working at a fast pace and to excellent standards
• Great communication and teamwork skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and very successful business going through an exciting phase of growth.
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Laura Watkin at Elevation Recruitment Group on (phone number removed).
Elevation Recruitment Group’s Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions
£11.6 - £11.6 Hourly
£13.1 - £19.7 Hourly
£11 - £13 Hourly
£24k - £25k Annual