Workshop Manager (Fabrication)
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
£40,000 to £45,000 + Progression + Pension
An excellent opportunity for a Workshop Manager from a fabrication background looking to take a leading role within an established company where you will be solely responsible for the day to day running’s of the workshop with opportunity to progress within the company.
Do you have management experience? Do you come from a fabrication or steelwork background?
This company specialise in all aspects of Architectural Metalwork, Sheet Metalwork and Structural Steelwork, working on a variety of sites around London and the South East region for a wide range of clients. Due to recently securing multiple large contracts, they are rapidly expanding and looking for a Workshop Manager to join their team.
In this role you will take charge of the day to day production of all aspects of the workshop, managing the workforce, liaising with suppliers and working on projects to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget.
This role would suit a Workshop Manager from a fabrication or steelwork background, looking to join a well-established and rapidly expanding company.
* Solely responsible for the day to day management of the workshop
* Autonomously running a busy production environment with a multi-disciplinary team
* Working on a range of projects within the fabrication and steel industry
* Previous experience within a managerial or supervisory role
* Come from a fabrication or steel background
* Looking for a leading role within an established company
Reference: RTR- 82612
Please apply online or contact Josie Pemberton at Rise Technical for more information
£85k - £85k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£27k - £33k Annual