Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Do you have experience working within an accountancy practice? Do you have a good understanding of Tax and VAT ? Would you like to join a company with excellent career progression and a chance to build a long-term career?
Our client, a well-established Accountancy firm, is looking for an ambitious and hardworking Accounts Manager to join their business. The role will be working within a team of 3 who oversee the preparation and completion of Limited Company accounts and tax returns.
This is a full-time permanent role working Monday to Friday, 9:30am until 6:00pm.
Main Responsibilities of the Accounts Manager:
* Preparing the accounts and tax returns for Limited Companies
* Liaising with new and existing clients via phone, email, letter or in person
* Overseeing ledger balances and monthly annual accounts
* Analysing financial data and producing reports
* Assiting with budget and financial plans
* Ensure the database is organised and kept up to date with all relevant information
* Adhering to company procedures at all times
* Assisting the team with other adhoc duties as requested
Successful Candidate for the Accounts Manager role:
* 4+ years’ experience in an accounting role (including knowledge of Tax and VAT)
* Experience working in a practice
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office
* Customer service and interpersonal skills
* Highly organised with strong attention to detail
* Able to prioritise and manage a busy workload
* Qualified or studying either ACCA or AAT
* GCSE in Maths and English (Grace A- C)
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process
£23k - £30k Annual
£36k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£22k - £38k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual