Graduate Controls Engineer
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
£30,000 + Great Training + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Are you an Electrical Controls Engineer looking to further develop your career in a UK renowned company who can offer you a fantastic structured training scheme and a clear path for progression?
This is an opportunity to work for a market leading company who design and manufacturer bespoke and complex special purpose machinery, you will work as part of a highly skilled team where you will develop your skillset in various PLC & HMI Systems as you work on a range of projects.
You will be designing testing and occasionally commissioning Electrical Control Systems for a range of bespoke machinery. You will be working in a skilled team on a variety of interesting projects.
This role would suit an Electrical or Controls Engineer with experience programming PLC’s & HMI’s.
* Control Panel & System Design for bespoke machinery
* Machine & Software Commissioning
* PLC Programming (Rockwell, Siemens etc)
* HMI Programming (Rockwell, Siemens, Wonderware etc)
* Previous experience with PLC & HMI Programming
* Experience Installing and/or commissioning Electrical equipment is advantageous
* Flexibility to travel when necessary
£22k - £28k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual