Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
This role is being offered on a temp-perm contract and will result in a permanent position.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your role as Line Setter is to set filling lines and be a member of the production team.
Main Responsibilities will include:
Quality Critical responsibilities
* Clean the transfer pipes and filling machine between products ensuring all product residues and sources of contamination are removed, following special clean down procedure where required.
* Inspection and fitting of clean filter cartridges.
* Set filling lines ensuring that product is packed according to the requirements of the packing sheet and in line with the documented quality system
* Ensure all changeovers are carried out strictly following the documented quality plan
* Compliance with relevant areas of the packed product audit inspection plan and accurate completion of records.
* Detection and communication of non-conformance:
* Detection of deviation from specified product requirement
* Detection of contravention of the quality system
* Assist Maintenance engineers as required, with routine maintenance and maintenance projects.
* Make sure that fill speeds are correct, allowing the packing line to operate with maximum efficiency
* Report production breakdowns to the Operations Director and Production Supervisor.
* Ensure cleaning schedules are adhered to
* Any other work as required, providing training has been received and authorised.
* To adhere to SHEQ (Safety,Health,Environment,Quality) standards
* Ensure the workplace is clean and tidy and to clean up spills immediately
* Ensure that the PPE necessary for each activity to be carried out is worn at all times.
* Observe and follow all safety signage within the factory.
* To adhere to TPM procedures
This is a night position, so the hours of work are as follows:
Sun: 7pm – 6am
Whilst training you will be on the day shift earning £9.86, this will then rise to £10.71 when you begin the night shift. This will then rise again to £12.99 once you are taken on permanently.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Have your own transport or live within walking distance of Hunt End in Redditch
* Have previous production line experience
* Be comfortable working night shifts
If you would like to be considered for the Line Setter position, please APPLY NOW
£32k - £35k Annual
£25k - £36k Annual