Sales Executive - No cold calling
Posted on Jul 2, 2019 by CV-Library
Mon - Fri 9 - 5.30pm
About the Role -
This opportunity involves taking calls from potential customers who have requested a callback, email assistance, or further information through many of the clients' online portals.
As the responding Sales Executive you will ensure that you gather the customers needs, advise them of the service they will require then accurately record their information ready to pass on to the after sales team, all whilst providing an exceptional customer service experience.
As the Sales Executive you will -
* Represent the client by dealing with customers via the telephone and email to discuss their needs and secure their business
* Attend and contribute in training to understand the services provided
* Attend and contribute in soft skills and sales training sessions, to develop world-class sales and customer service skills
* Accurately record personal data in excel
* Have excellent administrative skills
* Have a confident telephone manner
* Excellent attention to detail
What we are looking for -
Ideally, you will have worked in a telephone sales role, but we would also welcome applications from candidates who have customer service experience. You will need to balance the requirements of customers whilst delivering a smooth customer journey.
Whats on Offer
The Sales Executive role attracts a salary of £16.5k - £18k
Alongside the financial remuneration, you will be provided with full training, development opportunities and will be working with a fantastic team. My client are award winners within their industry with ambitious growth plans for the future.
£18.5k - £18.5k Annual
£16.5k - £18k Annual
£20k - £45k Annual