Posted on Jun 26, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an exciting leadership role at our award winning practice. You'd be working with a vibrant team based in a stunning rural grade 2 listed manor house in between Derby and Nottingham with inspirational, expansive views across the Derbyshire countryside.
At Holleron Wealth Management we are passionate about providing an exclusive first class service including:
* Offering clients personal, face-to-face wealth management advice that is designed to suit their individual long-term requirements
* Providing a wide range of products and services that are tailored specifically to clients’ needs making it easier and simpler for them to manage their wealth
* Our specialism is dentistry and business owners. Thousands of dentists and business owners rely on us to turn around their finances and make their aspirations a reality. Products include pension and Inheritance Tax planning, through to investment management that offers direct access to many of the top fund management teams across the globe.
Together with St James Place we are committed to:
* Helping our clients protect and enhance their wealth in a way which reflects their personal circumstances now and in the future
* Put our clients firmly at the centre of everything we do
* Provide personal face-to-face wealth management advice that clients can trust
* Offering vast experience of the dental sector and the NHS pension scheme.
Holleron Wealth Management consists of a handpicked team of dedicated individuals who thrive on working in an exciting, fast growing practice. As a member of the team your career is our future. The team together make the practice so successful and share in every single success. We are committed to developing people to fill the various roles required to deliver our service promise to our clients. Join us and you'll see why the difference is clear between Holleron Wealth Management and other wealth management firms. If you meet our requirements and are a highly motivated, hard-working person looking for a rewarding career, we would like to hear from you.
The Role – Operations Manager
Reporting to the Managing Partner - Operations of the Practice, you will manage all operational aspects of the business on a daily basis. This will include:
* A review of current processes and where appropriate, identifying areas that require change
* Managing the workflow for the team
* Managing and developing staff, as well as identifying training requirements and recruitment of Advisers and practice staff
* Managing an HR system and providing Management Information.
The Person – Operations Manager
We are looking for candidates with the following personal attributes:
* Highly motivated with a great work ethic and goal-oriented
* Dedicated to learning and professional development
* Committed to deliver a first-class service
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English (first language standard)
* Be well-organised and have the ability to prioritise your own workload
* Have a high level of general commercial awareness
* Innovative and thinks outside of the box
* Happy, motivational and with a positive attitude.
Essential skills & experience:
* A proven track record as an effective manager
* Experience of developing and motivating others and creating accountability
* Enjoy working as part of a team
* Managing tasks, processes and workflow
* Worked within the financial service or a similar industry for at least five years with three years’ experience in a managerial position
* Experienced in the use and applications of Microsoft Office.
Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.
To apply for this role, you must follow the link from this advert to Burgh Recruitment's site and ensure your CV is uploaded at this point. Burgh Recruitment are managing the process and your CV will, unfortunately, not reach this St. James's Place Partner Practice if you do not follow this procedure
£50k - £80k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£39k - £39k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual