Posted on Jun 26, 2019 by CV-Library
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The main purpose of this role is to act as the first point of contact for IT users, and to support all PCs, servers, software, telecoms and the local area network.
2. As the IT Technician you will create user accounts across multiple platforms manage the roll-out of Windows 10 and Microsoft 2016 to all laptops across the site.
3. You will support a variety of IT problems both remotely and seeing the users face-to-face.
4. As the IT Service Technician you will have a stand-alone role at this site you and will be required to work on a highly technical problems in some instances.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent in an IT field.
2. As the IT Technician you must have proven experience delivering IT Support.
3. You will have practical experience working with Windows 16 and Microsoft 10.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
£14.5 - £18 Hourly
£80 - £80 Daily
£9.31 - £11.2 Hourly
£13.5 - £15.5 Hourly
£80 - £80 Daily
£20k - £30k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual