Posted on Jun 25, 2019 by CV-Library
This firm has an excellent reputation for being an outstanding employer, and their impressive portfolio of projects means that the successful Structural Engineer is guaranteed to be getting involved in a range of exciting and challenging building structures projects.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Retail, Healthcare, Educational and more.
* Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Structural Engineer
* Have a passion for building structures
* Have a can-do attitude & positive approach to work
* A willingness to challenge yourself & expand on your skillset
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on (phone number removed)
£33k - £36k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£42.4k - £66.3k Annual
£28.5k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual