Collections and Recoveries Coordinator
Posted on Jun 25, 2019 by CV-Library
Main duties of the Collections’ role include:
* Pre-Arrears Agreement Handling - speaking with customers who potentially will not be able to afford future repayments
* Early arrears Agreement Handling – negotiate payment plans
* Liaising with Customer Service Representatives or Door Knockers
* Vehicle Repossessions - dealing with both the third-party agents who are actively trying to recover the asset
* Compassionate Handling of Deceased Agreements
* Identifying and referring any agreements that may potentially involve Fraud
* Tracing of GoneAways
* Referring agreements for potential Pre-Litigation Action
* Shortfall liability - discussing outstanding liabilities with customers following the end of contract
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and/or have a strong background in customer services; dealing with complaints.
You will be a great communicator and be able to build strong rapport with customers over the phone and via email.
In return, this company can offer a fantastic working environment and future progression.