Posted on Jun 25, 2019 by CV-Library
Pure are working with a leading charity based south of Cambridge to recruit a Systems Administrator on a permanent basis. Based in modern offices, they are easily reached by public transport and provide on-site parking and canteen.
Reporting to the Head of IT you will manage, support and maintain the IT infrastructure acting as an escalation point from 2nd Line Support, ensuring a reliable, stable and high performing infrastructure is available and fully meets the demands of their employees. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Explain complex IT information to all stakeholders
- Work closely with other team members and provide guidance and support
- Ensure the delivery of a first-class service to all employees
- Keep up to date with new industry developments
- Provide input on long-term vision for their IT
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:
- Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Server
- IT support principles
- Active Directory
- VOIP telephony systems
- Mobile Device Management
In return for your skills, they're offering a competitive salary and benefits package:
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays and 3 additional days, increasing with service.
- Option to buy up to 5 additional days leave
- Standard 37.5 hour working week with flexible hours any time between 7:30am & 6pm.
- 5% employer contribution Pension.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private medical health insurance including the offer of a yearly medical health check.
- Income protection insurance and life insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Payment of professional membership fees.
- Access to gym and exercise classes.
- Access to two restaurants on site.
- Access to the park commuter bus from Cambridge.
For more information please get in touch or apply with your CV
£35k - £42k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£34k - £40k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£260 - £260 Daily
£35k - £40k Annual