Technical Accounting Manager - Life Insurance
Posted on Jun 25, 2019 by CV-Library
As a manager in the team key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting advisory support on a range of queries, transactions and projects.
- Review and quality assurance of external and internal reporting deliveries.
- Engagement and issue resolution with external audit on technical accounting matters.
- Interpretation and implementation of new accounting developments.
- Contributes to updates to Group IFRS accounting manuals.
- Provide training to wider finance on areas of expertise.
Candidates are expected to be a Qualified Accountant with relevant experience at a large insurer or with an audit/advisory background.
The initial contract is for 11 months, but is highly likely to extend