Junior or Graduate Tester & Support
Posted on Jun 25, 2019 by CV-Library
The key technology we work in is the WordPress along with ColdFusion (CFML) and other cutting-edge technologies. Hosting is in the cloud via Amazon Web Services.
They are looking for someone to join their Graduate Development Programme. As part of the Graduate Development Programme, you will also receive extensive training from external and internal providers, based on your own development needs.
In the 1st year, you will help to provide first line support for our clients, as well as being involved in testing and QA for all the sites that we are developing for new clients.
* Providing first line support
* Providing excellent customer service to our clients
* Answering the telephone and helping solve customer enquiries
* Escalating issues to second/third line support where necessary
* Dealing with day-to-day enquires and customers issues
* Logging and prioritising incidents using helpdesk processes
* Opportunity to complete code fixes
* Testing and QA of sites to match the specification of requirements and testing across multiple devices and platforms
Once you have established yourself within the business, you will have the opportunity to further your skills if you show interest in developing further within either the Support / QA team or have a desire to learn more on the coding / development side of the industry.
They are looking for candidates with a desire to improve themselves and their skills. If you show an aptitude and willingness to learn, we can provide the opportunity to cross train into other areas of the company when suitable opportunities arise. This Graduate Development Programme is ideally suited to a multi-tasker with a can-do attitude, this is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic person to learn all about the digital industry.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent telephone manner
* A good listener
* Can work as part of a team and also alone
* Good communicator
* Excellent organisational skills
* An interest in IT and technology
* Friendly, confident and eager to learn.
* Qualifications preferred but not essential: Degree in Computer Studies or Science.
* The role will be based near Dartford, Kent and is a full-time position.
* The work environment is pleasurable – located in a converted mill, in a rural location – yet conveniently close to the M25.
* Our offices are based in a semi-rural location and public transport services are infrequent. Your own transport is essential.
* Starting salary: £20,000 -£22,000 per annum.
* Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00.
* Position available immediately.
Renato Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency for this full time, permanent role