Posted on Jun 25, 2019 by CV-Library
Shift: 4 on 4 off Days & Nights
Do you enjoy working in the manufacturing industry? Thrive in a fast-paced environment? Synergi are recruiting a Maintenance Engineer to join a reputable Food manufacturing company. This site based in the Merseyside area is one of many national manufacturing sites responsible for the production of fine quality products distributed throughout the nation.
Company overview/values/ DNA
This is a great opportunity to work for a business going through continual growth. The company prides itself on continuously adapting to the ever-changing market. You will benefit from being around skilled engineering staff with the opportunity to learn and in turn add value to the site.
The role involves completing planned and reactive maintenance activities across a leading production environment. There may be various elements of site services involved in the role. The right maintenance engineer for this role will be flexible, adapting to both Electrical and mechanical faults.
Roles and responsibilities
• Reacting to breakdowns both electrically and mechanically, fault finding, analysing and continuously improving the site.
• A basic understanding of PLC’s, able to fault find.
• Work closely with production staff and other departments to improve the site.
• Maintain clear channels of communication to aid in site operations.
• Able to comply with Health and Safety regulations always employing best practices.
• Attend meetings as required, analyse data and find solutions to improve equipment performance.
• In addition, you will be involved in projects within the business to develop an effective engineering install and commissioning.
Nationally recognised manufacturer
Discounted company products
Opportunity to gain further engineering knowledge
What you need to do Next:
If you are suitable for this role, please apply below or get in touch with Andre Cruickshank for more details on (phone number removed)
£40k - £40k Annual
£43k - £43k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£27k - £33k Annual
£30k - £37k Annual
£24 - £26 Hourly
£35k - £35.5k Annual
£40k - £43k Annual