Posted on Jun 25, 2019 by CV-Library
Have you experience Managing in a machine shop or Automotive manufacturing environment?
Looking for a position working DAYS only in Burnley?
Do you want to work for a company that has invested Millions over the past few years and continues to have expansion plans?
Are you capable of mentoring and leading teams, whilst implementing and managing continuous improvements?
If you have answered “yes” to the above questions then please read on as this role maybe for you….
Duties will include;
• Effectively and efficiently plan & manage the production of the required daily/weekly/monthly targets
in line with customer specifications, meeting quality and delivery expectations, minimising costs where
possible and ensure the required best working practices are maintained at all times
• Effectively manage NPI production requirements and maintain details project plans.
• Responsible for plant production, financial performance, meeting customer requirements and
maintaining the orderly and productive operation of planned activities
• Ensure the target productivity level is achieved on a daily basis
• Update the production plan on a daily basis
• Communicate and liaise with other departmental managers regarding throughput of stock to ensure
production targets are met
• Drive process improvements on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) by appropriate data analysis
• Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
• Produce written reports and make presentations
• Undertake continuous training and development
• Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
• Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including
the engagement of external resources as required
• Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
• Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies
and procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of staff and visitors
Candidates that are suitable for the position will be contacted via telephone and given additional information on the company and provided with a full job specification
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities
£35k - £40k Annual
£39k - £40k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual