Posted on Jun 25, 2019 by Transervice
$125 month for family coverage with low copays
Repair and maintain Gasoline/Diesel engines used on a variety of Verizon's vehicle's and equipment. Ability to troubleshoot and repair generators and hydraulics pertaining to Aerial Devices.
- Diagnose and repair on demand defects.
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles.
- Perform State Inspections.
- Communicate with and utilize customer's maintenance reporting system.
- Maintain cleanliness of shop and parts room on customer's site.
- Union Shop
- CDL Aor BLicense is highly desired; mandatory in some locations.Transervice will assist for CDL training in locations where it's mandatory.
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Excellent union health benefits ($125 month for family coverage with low copays)
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace