Field Service Technician
Posted on Jun 25, 2019 by ACCO Brands
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Field Service Technician to provide technical service on a wide range of printing finishing-related equipment for the Oakland/East Bay area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform field maintenance service calls in an assigned area by scheduling and completing customer calls in a timely manner
- Servicing, installing, and repairing binding, laminating, cutting, folding, stitching, and other document handling equipment
- Management of parts, inventory, laptop, company van and cell phone
- Manage customer relationships and promote business
- When required, provide training to customers on machine operations and equipment maintenance
- Assist and support other technicians with repairs and maintenance when and where needed; including travel to other field locations in emergency situations
ACCO offers competitive compensation packages, medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as 401k.
- Two (2) year associate degree, trade certifications, or equivalent field experience required
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record is a mandatory requirement
- Experience in a related field with a willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude and diagnostic experience required
- Must have excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills
- Must have professional presence and ability to effectively communicate and interact with customers
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and comfortable using computers
- Minimal overnight travel required when necessary
- Local candidates - No relocation assistance will be provided
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at .
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.