IT Support Technician
Posted on Jun 24, 2019 by CV-Library
The role is really ideal for some one that has a strong 1st/ 2nd Line support background. The company is predominantly Windows based and you will need to have some knowledge of the below.
The role will consist of the below day to day jobs but there will be chance for some project work and to work in a team that are exceeding expectations.
• Help support existing infrastructure hardware, including routers, firewalls, servers both physical and virtual, arrays, email, and cloud technologies.
• Support IT systems, performing maintenance and ongoing housekeeping activities such as checking backups, system monitoring, software updates, server clean up tasks, AD housekeeping and security activities.
• Setup of end user laptops, desktops, docking stations, voip phones and other such equipment.
• Perform inhouse IT support activities, escalating calls to the external IT Support Provider, when required and acting as a point of contact between end user and escalation points.
• Installation and support of all IT hardware and software as required.
• Adherence to and promotion of IT change control processes.
• Maintaining and keeping corporate IT asset and documentation register up to date.
If this job is for you and you are keen to have a chat about it, please give me a call on (phone number removed)
£22k - £27k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£19k - £22k Annual
£16k - £22k Annual