Posted on Jun 24, 2019 by CV-Library
This Junior Analyst role is not a position in which you need to have an abundance of experience to be successful. All you need is sheer enthusiasm and a desire to learn as full training will be provided from day one. There will also be significant opportunities for professional progression as the organisation has a policy of internal growth rather than hiring externally wherever possible.
The Junior Analyst role will be paying £20,000 as an initial starting salary with a generous benefits package which includes a company pension plan & options for; private health & dental care, company shares, childcare vouchers & a range of discounts on products, tickets and services. There will also be regular pay reviews for strong performance.
Your key responsibilities will include;
* Daily Change Control – verification of change requests within the Change Management queue.
* Escalations/Queries – assisting in answering queries raised by internal resolving teams around change requests
* Performance Statistics – create and distribute weekly/monthly trend analysis and MI reports
* Change Advisory Board (CAB) – chairing weekly CAB meetings, notifying attendees of forthcoming change requests
* Change Advisory Board Support – supporting the CAB chair by minute taking and distributing following the meeting
If you are interested in the Junior Analyst position and feel you have the necessary attitude to be successful, please send your CV to Adam Dolan at Capita IT Resourcing now by clicking the apply button below.
***PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will take place immediately for suitable Junior Analyst candidates***
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy