Posted on Jun 24, 2019 by CV-Library
A chance to join our existing testing team, you will be working in a team of 8, including test analysts and senior test analysts. You will get to work on a variety of projects for both Phoenix and Royal London
What you will do:
* Estimation of test activities and definition of required deliverables adhering to defined governance models and an ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge to ensure positive outcome
* Development of appropriate risk-based planning to meet project needs, risk identification, documentation and impact assessment, including action mitigation
* Ensuring testing is delivered to specified requirements and meets agreed time, cost, quality, TCF and compliance objectives
* Management of the test activities and resources on a day to day basis to deliver in line with agreed project plans and execution of test plan, monitoring progress and taking all necessary actions and escalations where appropriate
* Reporting progress at agreed intervals to the project manager/senior test manager including provision of accurate test updates, engaging and communicating effectively with key stakeholders
* Providing clear direction, motivation and leadership within the test team
* Defect management with appropriate levels of stakeholder communication
Your experience will include:
* Proven track record of leading testing in a delivery environment, with solid experience of the full project lifecycle. You must be able to lead, motivate and manage test teams
* Be able to demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management and build productive relationships with functions outside of the project team, whilst having strong influencing skills and an ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge
* You should be familiar with test management tools such as HP Quality Centre and other industry standard tools
* Apply a flexible test approach to successfully deliver to tight deadlines or changing scope
* You should have a professional approach and manner with an aptitude to learn, be a team player – positive contributor – takes pride in helping the team to deliver and encourages development of others through knowledge sharing to negate the risk of key man dependencies
* You must be able to operate effectively in a commercial environment. Whilst experience working within an outsourcing environment or of working with business customers and technical delivery resources (including third party suppliers) would be beneficial
* ISTQB or industry standard equivalent qualification
* Experience of working within a project services/IT environment delivering change and/or transformation projects
About Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist
At Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist, we work in partnership with over 20 well known UK and international financial services providers to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. We're able to deliver complex processing while maintaining quality, and provide a wide range of services including underwriting, back office administration, claims management and technical support. We work with a number of notable clients such as Sun Life, Abbeylife and Royal London. You could too, if you join our talented financial services team here.
Life, Pensions & Specialist are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership
£375 - £375 Daily
£40k - £50k Annual
£60k - £85k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£40k - £50k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual