Posted on Jun 24, 2019 by CV-Library
Purpose of the role – To work within the authority’s Successor Social Care Transformation Programme to define, plan and deliver several IT deliverables related to the implementation and integration of the new Liquidlogic and ContrOCC systems.
Duties/Responsibilities- The projects will include, though not exclusively, implementation of ITIL based Service Management processes, integration with corporate systems, migration and integration of data (excludes original Social Care systems), establishing a new User Support Model and availability of environments for the programme development and testing processes.
The Programme is already in-flight, and this role will be working with existing resources and stakeholders to ensure the identified outputs are delivered within the overall Programme timescales.
* Producing and managing a robust Project Plan for all identified deliverables, with well-defined and agreed outputs.
* Agreeing on resource requirements and managing the inputs from resources both within the Programme Team and across the wider ICT organisation and external suppliers.
* To manage the interdependencies and risks both within the scope and aligned to the wider programme.
* To manage the input from key stakeholders both within the ICT Programme arena and across the end user community.
* To provide the required reporting updates into the Programme’s Governance regime.
* To work with the Programme’s Sponsor to ensure that all deliverables meet quality expectations and are compliant with corporate ICT standards.
* Ideally, the Project Manager will have previous experience in a Local Authority/Social Care setting and whilst direct knowledge of Liquid logic/ContrOCC is desirable it is not essential.
* A Prince qualified and experienced Project Manager is required with a track record of operating in an ITIL based ICT organisation.
To get more information about this role and how to apply please contact Aamina (phone number removed)
£60k - £80k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£68k - £72k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£550 - £550 Daily
£42k - £48k Annual