Personal Tax Assistant
Posted on Jun 24, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £16K-£25K DOE
Location: Exeter outskirts
Are you looking to grow your knowledge within tax returns and tax administration?
We are seeking an individual to join a growing and well organised company on the outskirts of Exeter on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for dealing with a wide range of clients, partnerships and directors. Your duties will include:
* Preparation of personal and partnership tax returns
* Capital allowances, taxable profits and capital gains
* Obtaining all necessary information from the clients and the firms records
* Dealing with client queries
* Maintaining high standards of client service always
* Ideally, you will possess at least 2 years’ experience within a personal tax department
* Strong communication skills
* Personable and social manner
* High attention to detail
* Excellent keyboard and IT skills
The successful candidate may already hold an ATT or AAT qualification. However, if required, the right candidate will be provided with full and comprehensive ATT study support as part of a structured training programme.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy