Posted on Jun 24, 2019 by CV-Library
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 p.a. + commission (OTE circa £50,000 p.a.)
Due to continued growth and the launch of a new product, my client is currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join their business in Altrincham.
My client is a family run business, providing e-learning products for organisations of all sizes across the UK in all sectors. They have been established for over a decade and are now looking for someone with the skills and ambition to build the business and scale up the operation.
This opportunity would be ideal for someone with call centre management experience or managing an internal sales team.
Reporting into the Director of the business, you will be responsible for the following:
* Implementing a sales process
* Following up warm leads and proactively making telephone approaches to prospective customers
* Understanding customer requirements and appropriately selling a solution that matches their needs
* Updating the CRM system
* Being involved in putting together marketing literature i.e. mail shots, social media etc.
* Occasionally visiting clients to talk through proposals and outline service offerings
* Closing sales
Experience/ Skills Required
* Substantial sales experience
* Good knowledge of sales processes
* Experience using CRM systems is preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a family run business, who are looking to take their organisation to the next level. You will be involved in rolling-out a new product and will be given responsibility to oversee how the sales process will look. Alongside this great career opportunity, you will receive a competitive remuneration and the chance to earn uncapped commission. As the position develops, you will be expected to advance into a more senior role and create and manage your own team.
An added benefit is that warms leads have already been generated and there is an interest in the new product offering, so there will be no cold calling involved.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today for consideration.
Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process
£39k - £40k Annual
£38k - £47k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual