Posted on Jun 24, 2019 by CV-Library
Must have outbound telesales experience - warm leads.
What we do?
Help contractors. From light-touch online accounts to in-depth personal tax planning, we provide different accountancy services.
Reason for the role-due to growth
Annual leave starting from 23 days (plus bank holidays)
Excellent Company bonus scheme paid out in December
Long service awards such as extra holidays!
Monthly company social events including pub quizzes, Manchester boat cruises, treat day to the races each year!! (Just to name a few)
Generous helpings of free fresh fruit and refreshments
Regular surprise treats to keep your energy up, from Dominos to ice-creams
Outstanding Study support package towards your Professional Qualifications
Up to 6 days paid study leave for professional qualifications
Ongoing training and development
A passion for developing new customer business over the telephone and web along with delivering exceptional results to meet and exceed the Company’s goals in initial consultations
· Resolve contractor and agency issues promptly
· A commitment to chasing all enquiries to maximise conversion-Tenacity is key
· A focus on service excellence to contractors and agencies. A joy to do business with!
Business Expansion and Growth-
To work to a strategy for new business development with the Head of Internal Sales
· To excel in providing initial consultations to win more customer contractors
· To build relationships with existing and new clients to encourage client referrals
· To ensure IR35 and compliance processes are implemented at all times
· To chase non-live opportunities
· Ensure SLAs are met in the New Business team for all customers.
To proactively nurture the companies new and existing customer relationships by providing an inspirational level of customer service in line with the companies brand on a day to-day basis.
· To monitor and resolve all customer issues and complaints quickly and tenaciously, ensuring that the integrity of the relationship is maintained
· To provide verbal and written service descriptions and initial consultations
· To advise and assist customers on starter packs
· Handling telephone and email enquiries from customers and
An individual who can develop relationships that delivers new business and a great reputation with all customers. New Business Consultant clients.
· To resolve customer and client complaints arising on a day to-day basis
Reporting · To ensure attention to detail in all reporting
· To monitor and keep a record of each of the Consultations carried out and continue this through the starter process.
Culture · To promote the culture of the company by demonstrating the cultural values of the team - best service delivery
· To support and demonstrate the companies culture
· Advocates of the brand - “market leaders”
Initial consultation numbers exceed plan
· Chasing new business enquiries to achieve 100+ customers paid for the first time each month
· One call resolution
· Rapid response on call answering
Service excellence at all times
· Technical knowledge
· Developing relationships with customers -existing and new
New and existing customers at all levels
· Head of Internal Sales
· New Business, Payroll and Personal
· All staff in company are pleased to see
and work with you
£19k - £19k Annual
£17.5k - £35k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£19.5k - £19.5k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£17.1k - £18k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual