Senior Process Engineer
Posted on Jun 24, 2019 by ASSA ABLOY Door Group
- Join our corporate Operational Excellence (OPEX) team. We compare ourselves to a SWAT team, going to different facilities to support local teams drive process improvements.
- Lead projects from cradle to grave and see the impact you have made first-hand.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities or advance -- the OPEX team is respected as a source of talent for the entire organization.
- Enjoy professional development opportunities; for example, if you don't already have a Six Sigma belt, we'll help you get it.
- Become part of a passionate team on which everyone shares ideas and knowledge, and enjoys a spirited discussion.
- A four-year degree in engineering, a technical degree or the equivalent, along with 10+ years of engineering experience.
- Detailed knowledge of manufacturing processes, product designs, safety, quality and workflows.
- Extensive experience with Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing; Six Sigma is preferred and certification such as a Six Sigma green or black belt is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills, including a focus on teamwork and collaboration and the ability to accomplish improvements through others.
- Managerial courage and willingness to take calculated risks.