Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Social Care)
Posted on Jun 24, 2019 by AJ Recruitment Ltd
Are you looking to become part of a team who strives to be Remarkable, Remembered and Referred?
Joining the AJ team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you can expect the best recruitment training daily which will teach you how to be a superstar recruiter. This month we celebrate our 15th anniversary, that's 15 years of supplying high-quality recruitment services to social care organisations in and around Yorkshire. Our team is vibrant and full of people who have a great work ethic. We all work together to achieve great things and ensure we have fun whilst doing so.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will responsible for managing a geographical area in which you will account manage our existing customers and grow our customer base through sales. Our customers are Social Care organisations who provide care and support to people who have care needs such as learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism and/or physical needs. We support their staffing requirements by providing them with temporary and permanent care workers.
You will also work smartly to recruit and retain the best Care Workers and Support Workers in the job market. Dependent on their requirements, you will match them to your customers as agency workers or find them great new permanent positions. You will have a duty of care to ensure the people you recruit are compliant and pass all security checks and work with them to ensure they have the right training. Compliance and training are critical to ensure that your team of temporary workers are of the highest quality workers in the market.
We are passionate about learning and professional development and we will teach you everything you need to know. All we need from you is a hunger to learn. Your training and day to day support will be second to none. You will be trained through a mixture of methods including one-to-one desk coaching, training sessions with your colleagues and also using the world's leading online training platform for recruitment. Through our learning this year alone we have paid for over 70 days of schooling for disadvantaged children in Cambodia.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Colton, East Leeds (LS15)
- Base Salary - £18,000 - £20,000 p/a
- OTE Salary £35,000 p/a
- Uncapped bonus scheme
- Within this role, you will be working in a fast-paced, energetic environment. You will support your clients with their staffing needs on a day to day basis whilst contributing to the growth of the company by increasing sales and new business opportunities.
- Managing client accounts and maintaining and developing relationships with candidates, clients and the care staff team in order to maximise business opportunities using communication methods such as phoning and emailing regularly.
- Liaising and attending meetings, networking events and other functions to aid business development, grow sales and to expand the client database.
- Taking a proactive approach to developing your own knowledge, personal development and skills as well as attending all training as required.
- You will be a driver with access to your own vehicle.
- The ability to build positive relationships with candidates and clients over the phone and face-to-face.
- Resilience, hardworking and well-motivated as this is a hands-on role.
- Embrace change, innovation, new technologies and has the willingness to take on training and courses to enhance their personal and professional development.
- Have good values, lives by these values and really understand the importance of ethical recruitment practices.
- Highly organised, process driven with strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
If you think you would make a great AJ team member, we would love to hear from you. We have high standards to upkeep so we will need you to complete the questionnaires that follow for us to progress your application.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications.
AJ Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK