FLT / Counterbalance Driver
Posted on Jun 21, 2019 by CV-Library
The role will suit you if you have a keen interest in warehousing and want to work with a great team and enhance your skills. As an FLT Driver you will always be responsible for the safe movement of stock around the warehouse complying to health and safety .
To be suitable for this role you will:
- Have FLT / Counterbalance experience
- Have a valid Counterbalance license
- Have warehouse experience
- Be able to take instruction
- Be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and be able to work at a fast pace
The things that you will like and need to know:
- Standard hours of work include the following shifts: - - Afternoons: 2pm - 10pm Monday to Friday
And / Or
- Nights: 10pm - 6am Monday to Friday
These could also be rotating shifts for the right applicants
- We pay you every Friday, one week in arrears.
- Your pay will start from £10 per hour
- A really great company to work for!
- To apply for this role you must have your full Eligibility to Work (Passport/ID Card/ Birth Certificate/National Insurance Proof and Proof of address dated within that last 12 weeks), a current up to date CV and a good level of spoken and written English.
- Immediate starts for people with the right skills and great attitude
Please email your CV and covering letter to Joanne at (Email Removed) or call (phone number removed) to discuss
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly
£10 - £10 Hourly
£8.5 - £8.5 Hourly
£8.21 - £9 Hourly
£8.4 - £8.4 Hourly