Purchasing and Stores Manager
Posted on Jun 21, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a multi-faceted and growing Engineering business based in Northamptonshire, and they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchasing Manager to join their management team. This could not only be a superb career opportunity for the right candidate, but it will also provide them with a fantastic working environment, and a wide range of employee benefits.
* The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for sourcing, visiting and managing suppliers.
* You will be overseeing a small team and monitoring the departments KPIs.
* You will ensure the company remains compliant with environmental policies and maintain up to date documentation.
The successful Purchasing Manager will have the following experience:
* At least 5 years relevant experience working within a heavy plant, industrial environment.
* Lean Manufacturing experience
* Supervisory/Managerial Experience
* MRP system knowledge
* Confident using Microsoft office programmes
The successful Purchasing Manager will receive:
• £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience.
• Paid overtime opportunities
• 22 days + bank holidays
• Company pension
• Health cash plan
If you would like to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail, and you are currently a Procurement or Purchasing Manager, then please send your CV ASAP