Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Location Central London
Hours Mon-Friday – 9am to 5pm
We are seeking for an ambitious and qualified electrician to fulfill a role in the central London area. The role itself is a static one within a corporate building in which my client is doing interviewing sessions throughout the next few weeks. The work will involve carrying out PPM & Reactive maintenance and also general maintenance including decorating repairs. Within this company also, they provide great overtime opportunities as well as progression for example providing you with the right training and development programme to reach potentially lead positions and also supervising positions. If you dedicate yourself strongly enough and show ambition within your work then these positions can be reached.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
* Working with a variety of technicians.
* Testing of systems and installations while also analysing data.
* Excellent client facing skills
* Experience working within the Building Service environment
* Be able to provide references.
* City and Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Installations
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Cem on (phone number removed)
£34k - £36k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual