Production Operative / Operator
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour (Umbrella / Ltd Co)
6 month contract (rolling + temp to perm)
Are you a Production Operative / Operator with prior experience using hand-held measuring tools, such as Vernier's & Micrometers looking for an immediately available, 6 month double days based contract role with guaranteed overtime paid at double time for a leading Aerospace company?
You must be able to use Micrometers & Vernier’s as well as interpret engineering drawings. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, world-leading Aerospace organisation who are looking to invest and train their employees whilst offering lots of progression. This role is immediately available with an early finish on Fridays and overtime paid at a premium (1.5x & double time).
This role would suit a Production Operative / Operator with prior hand-held measuring tool expeirence, wanting an immediately available, temporary to permanent contract role with a company looking to train and invest in your future offering great progression opportunities and premium overtime rates.
* Use of hand-held measuring tools and working from engineering drawings.
* Full training and progression into quality inspector/team leader/supervisor available.
* Preparation of components prior to coating.
* Must have experience with measuring tools such as Micrometers, Vernier’s etc.
* Must be able to interpret engineering drawings.
* Looking for full training and progression into a Quality Inspector/Team Leader/Supervisor role.
Michael Beeson - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR83017