PEOPLE SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT & ANALYTICS MANAGER
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
At Royal London we want to attract the best talent to help us achieve our vision of becoming the most trusted and recommend financial company in the UK.
We are the largest mutual life, pensions and Investment Company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £118.9 billion and latest ProfitShare pay out to members of £142 million. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,976 people (figures as of 05 Feb 2019).
What will you be doing
* Leading the People Systems support team managing workload and resources to ensure that all required team outputs are produced in line with the relevant deadlines to the required quality
* Shaping the team's role and remit with People leaders to define objectives and targets
Working with People leadership to understand the needs of the business and contribute to the shaping of the People Systems strategy and the identification, shaping and prioritisation of required initiatives as relates to the development of our MI/analytics/reporting capability
What we're looking for
* Proven development and implementation experience with SAP SuccessFactors Applications
* Strong experience of managing data
* Strong experience of monitoring and improving controls and processes relating to both systems and HR processes
* Clear thinker and problem solver at a strategic and tactical level. Able to translate Group strategy into system development. Able to understand and unravel complex issues, identify and evaluate options and shape business solutions
Skills that will help you in the role
* Considerable experience of defining and managing user's People systems requirements
* Customer and supplier relationship management experience, both internal and external
* Demonstrable SuccessFactors application skills and a clear understanding of Cloud based infrastructure.
* Experience of defining and managing user's People systems requirements
* Proven stakeholder management both internal and external to the Group
What we offer
We've always been proud to reward employees by offering a number of benefits
such as Pensions and Protection, Performance and role-related benefits, Lifestyle and Wellbeing * Our culture comes from within, or to put it another way, it comes from our people. It's what makes Royal London a great place to work.
* Our People Promise is something we live up to every day. We know we can rely on you, and you can expect plenty from us in return.
Glassdoor have ranked as among the best places to work and this year we entered the top 10
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills - whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
In fact, the first pillar of our People Promise is designed to make sure you 'work somewhere inclusive'. We want to live up to this promise; it's good for our people and good for our customers too, because our workforce should reflect our communities