Senior Recruitment Consultant | SEN | Warm Desk
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for an experienced SEN consultant to join us in our London office. We have an established warm desk available from October that’s on 130 days – so you will get a commission from day 1!
You will be joining a high performing and ambitious team and your role would involve:
* An established desk on 130 days
* Sourcing candidates to start work for schools across South London
* Managing a client base and generating new business
* Sourcing candidates for support staff/SEND/teaching assistants
* Generating sales opportunities and referrals from existing candidates.
* Pre-screening candidates skills and suitability for job roles
* Advertising job adverts via multiple external job boards
* Customer and candidate care.
* Proactive recruitment of candidates for forthcoming positions.
What we can offer:
* Up to £35k + Commission
* Uncapped earnings
* Extra incentives including trips abroad to Ibiza, Vegas, and New York
* Perk box (Free Caffe Nero/Phone insurance/discounted Apple products)
* 25 Days Holliday
* Reduced hours in Half term
* Supportive leadership team
* Inspiration team leader
* Mature and professional culture
The successful Consultant will have:
* Experience of working in a busy SEN desk
* Highly Organised and driven recruiter
* Ability to partner with candidates and clients
* A full 360 experience within Education recruitment
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, computer skills and will be keen to develop their Education Recruitment Career.
You will be supported and will get work with a great team where you are rewarded for your work in an adult environment.
If this sounds like something of interest, please send your application using the apply link:
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community