Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Duration: 12 weeks - Temp to Perm
The role will initially involve working via Accept agency for a period of approx 12 weeks, and then will be a permanent role for the right person.
- You will be working from engineering drawings, carrying our welding and plating work.
- Reading engineering/technical drawings.
- Operating overhead cranes
- Adhering to all company and health and safety procedures.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- High attention to detail and have good common sense.
- Must be physically fit and healthy
- Ideally from a structural steelwork background.
Shifts: Regular Days
PAYE - £11.25 p/h plus holiday pay
Umbrella or Limited - £14.73 p/h
Overtime available at time and a half after 39 hours.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website