Refrigeration Service Engineer
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
* To service and repair climatic, pharmaceutical and biological chambers of varying sizes.
* Repair and maintenance of refrigeration and electrical systems.
* To undertake planned maintenance, calibration and validation of equipment.
* On a daily basis, to travel and work at different customer locations across the area where necessary.
* To take instructions from management and the service coordinators on priority jobs to attend.
* To work in a safe manner such that risks to self and others are always considered and minimised.
* To complete service documentation in a professional and timely manner as requested by the company.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
* We are seeking an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual with.
* The successful candidate must be a people person, able to problem solve, use own initiative and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
* City & Guilds 17th Edition of Electrical Installations;
* City & Guilds F Gas & ODS Regs 2079;
* Competitive Salary
* Overtime Available
* Company Vehicle
* Company Holiday
* Healthcare Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* Many Other Company Benefits
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £34.5k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£36k - £40k Annual
£36k - £42k Annual
£33k - £38k Annual
£33k - £37k Annual
£31k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual