Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Gravesend, Kent
Salary: £37k - £40k
A local chemical manufacturing company are now looking for a Project Engineer to join their team.
Project Engineer - Job Role:
To support the strategic direction of the business in a safe, professional and proactive manner.
To lead and manage delivery of the following major projects types on site:
- Strategic Capital Investment Projects (CAPEX)
- Specific Operational Process Improvements
- Select Site Facilities Projects
Project Engineer - Responsibilities
- Manage the overall scope capital investment projects (CAPEX) and ensure their implementation within the agreed deadlines, without any incidents and within budget. - - The scope will include all aspects of projectsâ€¦
- - Scope
- - Design
- - Development
- - Delivery
- Implementation (installation, commissioning, training, maintenance etc)
- Providing project tracker reports and KPIs to monitor performance, including the identification of risks and proposing options to manage them.
- Ensure that all assets acquired or constructed during the project, are adequately capitalized and activated into the company fixed assets list. Ongoing part ownership of the asset list is likely.
- Participate and take ownership were required in the areas of SIGO (SSHE management system), LPS (Loss Prevention System), Quality and Controls.
- Actively participate in the company personal development plan and opportunities to identify improvement and development opportunities.
- To provide support to other members of the Engineering team or wider organisation, which may benefit from your skills, knowledge or experience.
- To observe the company policies and guidelines, also encouraging other to as required.
Project Engineer - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Project Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a technical degree such as Engineering or scientific related field.
- Prince 2 or other project management qualification
- Lean or six sigma exposure
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update
£35k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£34.4k - £37.5k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£34k - £38k Annual
£29k - £31k Annual