Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller, to join this established, yet forward thinking business in Letchworth.
The role is very varied and will involve lots of customer contact and query management, as well as credit control.
Duties to include the following;
1. Requesting overdue monies from customer by phone and letter. Sending legal letters on agreed dates.
2. Controlling and monitoring credit allowed to customers.
3. Ensuring written Credit Control procedures are adhered to.
4. Receiving credit limit increase requests for all Customers; following the company’s credit control procedure for credit risk assessment, and then passing on for authorisation to the Credit Control Supervisor.
5. Responsible for authorisation of procedures, involving decision-making and resolution of customer queries.
6. Ensuring customer queries are dealt with on a timely basis and are resolved to ensure payment is received.
7. Ensuring issues raised by Supervisor/Chief Accountant review are followed up and resolved within set deadlines.
8. Ensuring customer accounts are placed on stop on agreed dates and released according to written procedures.
9. Ensuring customer accounts with overdue invoices are submitted to debt collection agencies in accordance with procedures.
10. Reviewing daily report listing of stopped customer accounts where monies have been paid. Removing stops from relevant accounts.
11. Able to work under own initiative and comfortable taking ownership of ledger.
Key Performance Indicators
1. Ensuring Credit Control procedures are followed.
2. No debt 60+ days overdue on allocated accounts other than accounts where legal action being taken/STS credit notes required.
This is a full time role, Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm
Salary is between £21,000-£23,000 depending on experience
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy.
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in
£18k - £22k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£21k - £26k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£9 - £10 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual
£12 - £15 Hourly