VOIP Support Engineer – Managed Services
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Type: Permanent
We are a growing IT Support and Managed Services Provider, based in Burnley. We have an upcoming vacancy for a talented VOIP Engineer looking to work in the SME sector.
As it is an IT Managed Service Provider, there will be lots of opportunities to get hands-on experience with a lot of different technology. Our client is a specialist provider of integrated telephony and call centre software solutions.
This is a varied role which will include dealing with escalations, deploying new products and maintenance.
* To provide 2nd Line Support
* To be able to work independently without guidance re technical issues
* Escalation point for our customer facing support team
* Be involved in product design and deployment of VoIP services
* Support of existing Hosted PBX deployment
* 2+ years of overall level 2nd level technical support experience.
* Strong practical knowledge in Linux
* Strong IP Networking skills in switching and routing
* Working experience of (Asterisk) Web Based Systems
* Working with real time logs of the products and various logging methods
* Full UK Driving License
Candidates with the below experience will be given preference:
* SIP Trunks
* Experience of Configs/Setups and Implementation
* Working in a service provider environment
In return we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with excellent salary and benefits which includes: Pension, Parking and On-Going Training.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, feel free to attach your CV or call our office for a confidential discussion. GK Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency