Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
A great place to work with a friendly atmosphere and a strong team mentality, a great reputation as a satisfying and rewarding place to work. Hours are available in abundance alongside the opportunity to be provided with consistent contract work in the future.
As a composite technician will you be responsible for:
* Trimming and fitting of components and moulds for projects in the Motorsport/F1 industry requiring strong attention to detail and quality.
* Ensuring accuracy in adherence to technical drawings and instructions.
* Bonding and trimming assemblies.
* Fettling moulds and patterns.
* Cutting and bonding of pattern materials.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Experience of trimming composite materials from any of the following industries: Motorsport/Aerospace/Defence/Automotive.
* Attention to detail and experience of working with high-tech composites.
* Working to tight time-frames particular those within high-end motorsport.
In return you will receive the following:
* Highly competitive hourly rate.
* Hours to suit those wishing to bring in substantial overtime.
* A friendly and respectful place to contract where hard work is valued.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the “APPLY NOW” button below and we’ll be in touch.
Please note: Any reference to salary or pay rates in this advertisement are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
£30k - £35k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual
£20k - £40k Annual