Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Needs to have both an Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance background
4 on 4 off shift pattern
Based in Yeovil
My client is on the lookout for a permanent Maintenance Engineer to join the existing team. The Maintenance Engineer will provide technical support in the event of equipment failure, ensuring plant equipment breakdowns are repaired in an efficient and effective way. In addition, the maintenance engineer will also be expected to provide Preventative Planned Maintenance (PPM) on all relevant equipment, when scheduled.
Ideal Candidate Experience
* Be happy to work on both mechanical and electrical breakdowns (looking for engineers who have a “go fix everything mentality”
* Experience working with Motors and relevant PLCs.
* Working with Maintenance safety procedures such as LOTO (Lockout-tagout)
* Understanding of Control Panel electronics.
* Understanding of single and three phase power
* Understanding of Compressed Air Systems/ Pneumatics.
* Understating of hydraulics
* Understanding of overhead cranes and conveyors
* Understanding of Chilled Water Systems
* Ability to organise and plan effectively.
* Attention to detail and quality of documentation.
* A knowledge and understanding of MS Office products, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to understand computer systems and Facilities Management tools, such as ERP Systems, QMS Systems, and Environmental Monitoring Systems.
* Maintaining key equipment and machinery working in a fast-paced environment
* Performing troubleshooting and diagnostic electrical testing across all relevant machinery, as noted above.
* Supporting the wider Facilities team with maintenance planning and scheduling.
* You will as part of a team participate in multiple project activities and continuous improvement initiatives.
* In addition to the core equipment you will also assist in the maintenance and operations of core utilities (purified water, compressed air systems, Chilled Water Systems, HVAC systems, and various control systems on site)
£40k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual
£42k - £44k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£38.5k - £38.5k Annual