System Admin / DBA
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
You’ll need to have strong problem-solving skills with experience and understanding of highly available, scalable systems, as well as a solid understanding of web security. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and enjoy keeping abreast of the latest technologies and best practices.
The full-time role is based in Edinburgh , but there is an option for flexi-time and/or remote working at times, for the right person.
Ideally, you’ll have experience with all or most of this technology stack:
* AWS (Amazon Web Services)
* GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
* Web (JS/CSS/HTML)
* Cloud infrastructure (orchestration, maintenance, configuration, monitoring)
* Designing and maintaining scalable & highly-available architectures
* Dealing with debug/diagnose issues
* Database administration (ad-hoc reports, data imports)
* Disaster recovery planning and implementation
* Implement policies to maintain ISO 27001 accreditation
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun, modern and successful company. You’d be part of a team of smart and supportive individuals, where your ideas and input are valued. If you think that you meet our criteria and would like to join an innovative team that’s impacting the training industry please send your CV