Real Estate Agent -- Flexible Work Schedule
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by Woods Bros Realty
The ideal candidate for the Real Estate Agent position is a fast learner who wants to develop creative ideas to help clients buy or sell their home. Ideally, you have experience in sales, marketing or customer service and thrive in fast-paced environments. There is a great deal of independence in real estate, so if you are self-motivated and enjoy a flexible work schedule, this Real Estate Agent position could be a great fit for you.
Real Estate Agents are compensated whenever they make a transaction. Whenever you close a sale, you earn a competitive portion of the revenue. The more transactions you make, the more income you earn. It is common for Real Estate Agents to earn more than $100,000 each year, although it can take a couple of years to hit that mark as you establish a portfolio of clients.
Job Responsibilities As a Real Estate Agent, you will...
- Advise clients on how to price their home and get it ready for sale
- Keep informed on the local real estate market and keep track of comparable home sales within your clients' communities
- Organize home tours and open houses
- Market your real estate agent services to the local community
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations and when creating home transaction contracts
- Craft creative marketing strategies to help clients sell their home
- Follow up with clients after their transaction
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market so you can thrive in the real estate market
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security
About Woods Bros Realty and HOME Real Estate HOME Real Estate and Woods Bros Realty are Berkshire Hathaway affiliates and wholly owned subsidiaries of HomeServices of America. The two powerful local companies have deep roots in Nebraska along with long reaching branches throughout the country. The family of professionals spans residential and commercial real estate service and corporate relocation, as well as mortgage, title and insurance, with the goal of making real estate transactions as smooth and easy as possible for their clients.
At Woods Bros Realty, we are community builders and that includes many different aspects of our community. We appreciate and cultivate the community of our agents and employees; we support community projects and organizations in our neighborhoods, towns and cities; and we participate in and support new construction and development of the cities in which we live. Join us and start building your career in a supportive and fun environment!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, listing, real estate broker, real estate courier, resident, residential, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent