Part Time Bookkeeper/Administrator
Posted on Jun 20, 2019 by CV-Library
* Producing invoices from a bespoke system called Sinpro
* Managing accounts on Xero
* Doing CIS returns on HMRC
* Raising job sheets
* Ordering materials for the engineers
* Up dating prices on the system
* Booking in jobs and sending out engineers
* Sourcing new suppliers and negotiating prices
* Taking inbound calls from customers
* Running reports from a bespoke system
This role is currently based in a portacabin so only apply if you are happy with this work environment.
As a small business and a new role in the business, they are looking for a person who is happy to do the bookkeeping and administration.
16 hours a week ideally over 3 days but can be flexible. Would suit someone who has worked in a small business ideally within an engineering environment but this is not essential.
If you have your own transport and have all the skills and attributes listed above, please apply with a covering letter outlining your suitability and the hours and days you wish to work